Fecund Technologies has always taken a hard notes with respect to quality. FTPL’s Quality Management System (QMS) is a set of complex engineering and managerial activities that ensures high quality of delivered software through the entire Work flow. Such flexibility allows optimizing project efforts and correspondingly the overall project budget. Since the QA team is not accountable to the project manager the development team do not bias their work.
QMS Tasks and Objectives
- Expansion and operation of procedures and regulations for software development process based on industry best practices and standards.
- Product life-cycle monitoring to ensure compliance with established processes and guidelines.
- Product quality verification and validation to ensure its correspondence with the clients’ specifications.
- Implementation of an effective collaboration of all project team members.
QA department is an independent structural subdivision. Our QA team consists of skilled QA engineers and experienced testers that are involved in the projects on a dedicated or as-needed basis. QA engineers’ allocation depends on the project size and complexity. If the need be, they can be easily transferred from one project to another.
Simultaneous Development and QA
We conducts quality assurance procedures throughout the software life cycle. QA team members are involved at all project phases. Business analysis and requirements specification concerning a project is allocated to the Lead QA specialist from the initial stage itself.This simultaneous interaction of the development and QA teams ensures a better perception of the project scope and the client’s business objectives.
A typical QA life cycle
- Initiation and Planning — the responsible QA person studies the project specification, starts test plan elaboration and assigns QA team members for specific tasks.
- First Review — testing of first development deliverable. The project test plan and test items refined. (if necessary)
- Iteration Audits — on-going testing of intermediate iterations builds.
- Final Verification and Validation — the final product’s thorough testing to ensure the final quality and readiness for deployment.
- Document and Code Reviews
- Defect Tracking
- Configuration Management
- Process Monitoring
- Risk Management
6 YEARS GLOBAL PRESENCE
125 HAPPY CUSTOMERS
734 PROJECTS DELIVERED
10 COUNTRY SERVED
Without reservation, I welcome the opportunity to work together again. People of integrity, such as yourself, are always a pleasure to work with, and all of your team have demonstrated a deep passion for their work and for excellence.Vice PresidentInternational Systems
Everything seems to work perfectly!! Well done to everyone concerned! Once we have the finishing touches completed then we need to deploy this to live and begin the process of supporting Affiliates in utilizing these services.Thanks again for your help and well done to your team on a great job so far!Martin RedIT Manager
Without doing any amount of testing this is EXCELLENT work. Please convey to your team.... I am seeing couple of things that we have to move around, but at first glance... GREAT JOB done by your team. Please convey this to them.Ron Paul
Nice job everyone. Thank you for handling this in such a short time frame.Paul HampsonTechnical Director
Great job everyone. It is exciting to see releases get smoother and on target progressively. Thank you for you hard work and focus.Rachel GriffithProject Manager
Thank you, this is fabulous. The entire LITE team is going to dive into the site. We will get back to you shortly with thoughtful comments and suggestions. From what I have seen so far, it looks great. Excellent job.Cherry Newton